|字体的大小：[大] [中] [小] 2010年3月22日 阅读：
Notice on Foreign Students’ Certificate Issue
1. Regulations on the management of student's identity card.
(1) The student's identity card will show that they are students of Jinggangshan University. The student's identity card will be issued by The Office of Foreign Students’ Affairs and distributed to every foreign student, after the freshmen finish the registration formalities.
(2) When foreign students register each term, foreign students should take student identity card with them to the Office of Foreign Students’Affairs for registration. If the foreign students can't finish the formalities, the student identity card will be invalid.
(3)If student identity card has been lost, the student should apply for a new one with a photo. After approval by the Office of Foreign Students’Affairs, a new student's identity will be issued at the price of 30 yuan RMB for material and procedure fees.
(4) Student identity card can' t be altered or lent to the others. Any infringement of this rule is at the student's expense.
(5)Foreign students should hand in the student identity card, when they graduate, transfer or leave the University.
(6) During the summer and winter holiday, foreign students may buy the domestic train or airplane tickets at a favorable price by showing their student identity cards.
2. Regulations on the management of foreign students’ library card
(1) After finishing the registration formalities, foreign students will be issued a library card.
(2) Foreign students should use their own library cards, They can't be lent to others.
(3) Before graduation, transferring or leaving the university, foreign students should return all books to the University and get stamped, then they can finish the formalities.
(4) Students cannot borrow more than 5 books at a time. Kept time: literature books may be held for one month and medical profession books may be held for three months. If it is overdue, the library will stop
the student to borrow books.
(5) Don't mark the borrowed books from the library.
(6) Take care of the books. If lost, students should buy the same edition for compensation. If students can't buy the same edition, they should compensate for the book, according to the follows.
A. If the lost book is the only copy in existence or a rare edition, students must compensate for more than 20 times the original price.
B. If the lost book is an original or a Chinese science and technology book, students must compensate for 3 times the original price.
C. If the lost book is a Chinese society and science book, students must compensate for 2 times the original price.
D. If the lost book is part of a set, students must compensate for the full set and the rest book should be returned to the library.
(7) If students find the lost book after the compensation is paid, within 15 days according to the reparations receipts library should return the compensation.
(8) If students mark or lose the book, they must pay the compensation within 1 month. Library will stop lending books according to the overdue days. Two months later, if students have still not paid the compensation, they will be punished according to the relevant regulations.
(9) In order to guarantee the safety of the stacks, all the people who come to borrow books should transact the formalities, or they cannot enter the stacks.
3. Regulations on the management of resident card, passport and visa.
(1) If you hold an "X" visa to enter China you must apply to Entry_Exit Administration Division ofJi’an Public Security Bureau to transact the "Foreigner Residence Card" within 10 days from the day you enter China. If you hold an "F" visa to enter China, you must apply to the Entry- Exit Administration Section of Ji’an Public Security Bureau to change the "F" visa to the "X' visa within the period of validity and hand in the relevant formalities: passport original production and hard copy, 2 two_inch photos and the fees, if you have the "X" visa, please apply for the "Foreigner Resident Card".
(2) Foreign Students applying for the residence permit must complete the following formalities
A. Hand in your passport, visa and the attestations related to the residence main content.
B. Fill in a residence application form.
C. Hand in the health certificate and 2 two-inch photos.
(3) If the content of the residence card has been altered, students must come to the Entry- Exit Ad-ministration Section of Jia’an Public Security Bureau to transact the alteration formalities within 10 days.
(4)The foreign students who want to continue the study in another university out of Ji’an should 8o to the Entry- Exit Administration Division of the Public Security Bureau of Ji’an to go through the formalities of moving out. On arrival at the other city, the students must go to the corresponding department within 10 days to go through the formalities of moving in.
(5)If the students want to exit China temporarily during the period of study, they must go through the formalities of entry again before the exit. If the students want to continue study in China or just stay in China after the expiration of visa or residence permit, they must go through the formalities of postponing 10 days before the expiration date.
(6) After graduation, completing courses or expelled out of the university, the foreign students must exit China during the regulated time. The Entry-Exit Administration Section of the Public Security Bureau of Ji’an will be immediately informed with the information of students who are expelled from the university, and will take over the residence permit or shorten the period of stay in China.
(7) Foreign students must carry the residence permits or passports
by themselves, for the check by the police is at any time.